EFEST IMR18650 3000MAH 35A FLAT TOP BATTERIES
PRICE IS FOR 2 BATTERIES
Efest IMR 18650 Battery 3000mAh high drain rechargeable battery with flat top.
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: IMR
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 20A Continuous, Rated 35A Max Pulse by Efest
- Positive: Flat
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.23mm x 65.02mm
- Weight: 46g
Authentic Efest contain an authenticity code that can be verify on the Efest website. CLICK HERE to verify your batteries are authentic
PLEASE NOTE: Batteries enclosed in a device (EG Mod) can be shipped express via air freight. If a mod is in your order we can enclose batteries and express post your order.
Batteries purchased separately cannot be shipped express by air (i.e. without a mod to encase them). If purchased separately batteries will need to be shipped via road freight ($8.50 <500gm Parcel)
BATTERY SAFETY FOR MECHANICAL MODS
Published on Mar 23, 2015 by New Amsterdam Vape
For your safety please educate yourself on your batteries watching the embedded YouTube Videos and by CLICKING HERE and reading EFESTS Battery Warning Disclaimer Statement and Operational Instruction.
Our Company will not be held responsible or liable for any injury damage or defects, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by improper use of any item found on this site.
Please have an understanding of batteries and or any item found within this site and how to care for them properly.
Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.
Use caution as misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which may result in personal injury or property damage. The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of LITHIUM ION BATTERIES before purchase and usage. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose or device can be made.
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE OR IN A POCKET, PURSE, ETC. ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
- WHEN NOT IN USE, ALWAYS STORE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES IN THE PROTECTIVE CASE/BOX IN WHICH BATTERIES WERE DELIVERED
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder onto battery
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services
- DO NOT throw away in trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal
Please have a great understanding of batteries and or any item found within this site and how to care for them properly. Note that there is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should be knowledgeable of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Should you have medical concern please speak to a health professional. By purchasing products on this website & our bricks and mortar store, you agree to use products at your own risk. Under no circumstances are we to be held liable for any loss or damage, directly or indirectly, caused by or in connection with any products on this site and in store. Users must have knowledge of how to properly use any and all items that are purchased and must relay this information to anyone who may use a product found on this site or in store. By viewing the content and or purchasing form our vapourholics.com.au users agree to all terms of our site.
VAPOURHOLICS UTILISES THIRD PARTY AGE VERIFICATION SERVICES TO ENSURE PRODUCTS SOLD ARE NOT SOLD TO MINORS. YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL SMOKING AGE IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE TO PURCHASE FROM OUR WEBSITE.