2 Batteries Per Pack
- Model: IMR 26650
- Rated Capacity: 5000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at the End of Discharging: 2.5V
- Max Charging Current: 18A
- Standard Charge: 2A
- Discharging Current: 45A
- Pulse Discharging Current: 50A
- Cell Size: ~26.5mm x ~65.98mm
- Certified by CE, RoHs, MSDS
PLEASE NOTE: Batteries enclosed in a device (EG Mod) can be shipped express via air freight. If a mod is in your order we can enclose batteries and express post your order.
Batteries purchased separately cannot be shipped express by air (i.e. without a mod to encase them). If purchased separately batteries will need to be shipped via road freight ($8.50 <500gm Parcel)
Vapourholics will not be held responsible or liable for any injury damage or defects, permanent or temporary, that may be caused by improper use of any item found on this site. Please have a basic understanding of batteries and or any item found within this site and how to care for them properly.
Please use extreme caution when working with Li-Ion (Lithium-Ion), LiPo (Lithium-Ion Polymer) and any other rechargeable batteries. The user should have fundamental knowledge of batteries and battery safety before using these types of batteries to avoid injury. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling or accidental causes even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. We will not be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion, LiPo and any other rechargeable batteries.
Use caution as misusing or mishandling the battery may cause a FIRE or EXPLOSION which may result in personal injury or property damage. The user must have an appropriate understanding of the potential dangers of LITHIUM ION BATTERIES before purchase and usage. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility, suitability, or fitness for any particular purpose or device can be made.
- DO NOT STORE LOOSE OR IN A POCKET, PURSE, ETC. ALWAYS USE A PROTECTIVE CASE OR BOX FOR STORAGE AND TRANSPORT
- WHEN NOT IN USE, ALWAYS STORE LITHIUM ION BATTERIES IN THE PROTECTIVE CASE/BOX IN WHICH BATTERIES WERE DELIVERED
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards
- ONLY use within manufacturer’s specification
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services
- DO NOT throw away in trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal