STAPLE STAGGERED FUSED CLAPTON - STAPPLESTAGGERTON BY OHMLAND COILS
The Staplestaggerton is an all time favorite here at Ohmland Coils. Clapton wires are situated in such a way that they create small reservoirs across the entirety of the wire. These hold large amounts of liquid, which create unparalleled flavor and performance.
Full stainless steel (SS316L) variation now available!!
- Packaged in sets of TWO in the signature Ohmlandcoils vials
- Made by hand to order
- All coils are thoroughly cleaned with an ultrasonic cleaner/fine brush before being shipped.
- Coils have a 3mm internal diameter unless otherwise specified
- Coils come stock with 5 wraps except for the higher resistance (.35Ω) coils which come with 6.
- Made using only high quality Nichrome 80 (unless otherwise specified) wire by
*Please remember that the coil resistance can vary up to (+)or(-) .05 ohms depending on the length you cut the leads*
WARNING: When pulsing these coils (especially the higher resistance .35 Ω coils) start at around 10-20 watts and work your way up as they will fry (melt) due to the nature of the wire(s) and the number of wraps
Keep in mind that SS316L slightly changes resistances when heated.